CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Best idea ever?

I have had family here all weekend from Michigan. I've eaten like I was going to start a diet the next day. Ugh. Step mom brought pizza from up north. She and her brother own an authentic Italian pizzeria up there, Detroit Beach Pizzeria. Anyhow...it's my comfort food so I've taken lots of comfort the past few days. Since then, I've felt my love-handles growing and when I sit down I can feel them being pushed up on the sides of my bottom into my waist. It's an awful feeling and so clearly that is why I'm sharing it with you. Anyhow, I think I can feel my butt getting flatter. I really can. So it dawned on me. If I were to lie down on my side most of the time, rotating from left to right and vice versa, I would actually be smashing that excess back into my hips, giving me flat hips instead of a flat butt. What do you think? Can I rule the world from the couch? I might need a firmer surface, not sure. I'll try it and let you guys know how it turns out, K? Off to give myself my first flattening treatment...

2 comments:

Shan said...

Alright alright since you like my big comments....
HA-HAW fat! I like your new gameplan! Fat is ALWAYS good to point to for comic relief. It has that smiley face frowny face thing about it doesn't it. Why fat IS theater. Actually It's weird how we have to think about what goes in the body so much after children or in the mid(to late-me) thirties. Once upon a time it was give me the pizza AND the cheese bread. Now its the, uh, spray on salad dressing and hold the cheese years. Boo Hiss.

Shelley said...

Ok. I can't imagine 'flat butt' being trouble. Those of us with an extra 20 pounds of butt luggage in tow do not understand the crisis.